The Harada Method
Agile comes from Lean; Lean comes from Japan. The Harada Method makes it all work!
- Over 80,000 people trained in Japan
- Over 300 Japanese companies trained including Uniqlo, Kirin and more
- Japan's best baseball player, Shohei Otani, uses the method
- It's the world's best system for developing people
Japan dominated the world in quality and productivity. Decades later the West is still trying to catch up. What Lean did for manufacturing products, the Harada Method does for developing people.
what is the Harada Method?
Takashi Harada was a junior high school coach at the worst school of Osaka. He had a burning desire for his students to be successful. After 20 years of studying the world's greatest coaches he created a daily management system that made champions. He then took his method to industry and opened a new chapter in Japan's book of management practice excellence.
How can I learn the Harada Method?
Get in touch with Steven for in-house training for your organisation.
Upcoming Public Workshops:
- Sydney, July 2018 TBC
- Melbourne, July 2018 TBC
Recent Public Workshops:
- Sydney, 7 November 2017
- Melbourne, 28 October 2017
Why Choose Steven?
Steven undertook an intensive five-day training course in Portland, Oregon in 2014. He is one of only two certified Harada Method trainers in Australia, and one of approximately 50 in the West. He is also a member of the Harada Education Institution in Japan.
Steven has taken the method and enriched it by providing additional resources to assist with self-assessment, goal-setting, and personal improvement.
Feedback From Participants
- Great session. I think it covers a lot of ground.
- Loved the energy and support in the room.
- Great session - now I'm interested in a longer training and exploration of this approach. Thank you!
- I like the method and understand it more fully. Norman's session was very good, indeed, it is use of story telling was pitched very well.
- Great course!
- Found the session thought provoking, there are elements I want to use and I found useful
- The day was well structured and delivered at a good pace and was engaging
- Steven, your natural and relaxed style takes the going through the principles and makes the content look easy, cheers!
- It was good to take time out that I otherwise wouldn't have had to consider these things as I think it's valuable to my life
- The Harada Method unexpectedly provided a structure to address both work and personal development
- Great presence as a genuine in "the moment" facilitator Steve!
Case Study: NBN Agile Coaches
In 2017, Steven led Harada Method training for the Agile coaching community at NBN Co. Sessions were held in both Sydney and Melbourne.
- NPS results for 2017: +50